Replaces partly the sugar in pastry, confectionery, and ice cream manufacturing.
- Humidity stabilizer to avoid dryness and breaking.
- Gives a smoother texture, very efficient for frozen doughs by preventing loss of moisture during freezing.
- Develops flavor better and improves aroma of baked products-Also prevents crystallization and graininess in ice cream, sorbet, cake mixes, and candy centers.
Directions to use:
- For pastry/danish/ yeast dough : 3-30%
- For confectionary: 5-20%
- For ice cream manufacturing:20-40%
- Soaking syrup: add 250 gr water to 1 kg and stir well